Personal Data we need :
- Identity Data: Users full name, age, gender, country and username.
- Contact Date: Email and telephone number.
- Transaction Data: Transactional history about the booking.
- The information will be acquired by the company from the web access such as; IP address, mode of device, and access regions.
Purpose to use Personal Data :
- To send booking, amendment and cancellation details to the users.
- To send you important notices regarding any changes in terms and conditions or policies to the users.
- We may contact you if necessary, such as in case of any natural hazard like bus cancellation, road accidents etc…
- To send special offer, gift voucher, newsletters to keep you updated with the travel sector.
- To improve our website, additions or deletions of our services, statistical analysis.
- The information we collect from the customers is an important part of our business and we do not sell our customers information or share with it any third party.
- We strive to protect the information we collect from the customers. So, we have our own technical and administrative team as well as preventive measures to safeguard (SSL) against loss, theft, unauthorized use. However, no storage data and server can be guaranteed 100%. Thus, we cannot warrant 100% the security of your information that you provide online.
Changes in the Policy :
Disclosure of Information :
- If required we will disclose your personal data (subject to Kyushu Sanko Bus services obligation which we may enter into with you) to :
– our professional legal advisers/consultant/lawyers/bankers/ auditors
– any entity/person to whom we are requested to make such disclosure by any court/jurisdiction/government/taxation/similar regulatory.
Users Rights :
- It is our policy to respect user’s right as users have rights under certain circumstances, to get your data protected.
- Users have right to request us to delete their account or personal data from “Kyushu Bus Booking” website.
- Users have right to request us when they forget user ID or password to login in their account.
- In certain circumstances you can request to receive invoice for booking order. (PDF electric format only)
- Cookies are small file which get stored in the user’s computer. Basically, it saves the history of web browser.
- Customers can choose the cookies settings ‘Allow all cookies,’ ‘Block all cookies,’ and ‘Notify user when cookies are received.’ The cookies settings depends on the browser. Here is a special link about Cookies details click.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post : Kyushu Bus Booking
Address: 4-13-34, Kamidai, Nishi-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto Japan 860-0068