- Each ticket allows for up to 1 regular sized luggage bags and 1 carry on. Please make sure to read the information on our site for the Luggage details. ( FAQ )
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all the buses.
- Pets are not allowed on bus and trunk.
- Please fasten seat-belts while travelling in buses.
- Please make sure that your mobile is on “Silent mode” and refrain from picking up calls in the bus.
- We are NOT responsible for missed flights due to Kumamoto Traffic or other hazards out of our control.
- Kyushu Sanko Bus provides 100% refund if the Kyushu Sanko bus is cancelled due to natural disasters. In other cases, no refunds are provided. Your reservation will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
- 100 yen for cancellation fee will be charged before journey.
- Fare Policy:
Baby: Under 1 year old (Free)
Infant: 1 – 6 years (Free for 1 infant, please buy a child ticket, if you need a seat; from 2nd infant the child fare will be charged)
Child: 6 – 12 years old (Half-price of adult ticket)
Adult: Over 12 years old (Full price ticket)