- Each ticket allows for up to 1 regular sized luggage bags and 1 carry on. Please make sure to read the information on our site for the Luggage details. ( FAQ )
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all the buses.
- Pets are not allowed on bus and trunk.
- Please fasten seat-belts while travelling in buses.
- Please make sure that your mobile is on “Silent mode” and refrain from picking up calls in the bus.
- We are NOT responsible for missed flights, event or any sightseeing due to Traffic or other hazards out of our control.
- Refund: Kyushu Sanko Bus provides 100% refund if the Kyushu Sanko bus is cancelled due to natural disasters. In other cases, no refunds are provided. In case of online payment the transaction fee applied as per your credit card company.
- Cancellation fee: 110 Yen/Person will be charged before journey. No refund after departure of the bus.
- Passengers who are not at the bus stop after the scheduled departure time are not guaranteed a seat assignment.
- The bus schedule may be adjusted subject to traffic and weather conditions without prior notice to passengers.
- Fare Policy:
Baby: Under 1 year old (Free)
Infant: 1 – 6 years (Free for 1 infant, please buy a child ticket, if you need a seat; from 2nd infant the child fare will be charged)
Child: 6 – 12 years old (Half-price of adult ticket)
Adult: Over 12 years old (Full price ticket)