Terms & Condition
Booking Order :
Please read complete details of the tour, bus details, itinerary, optional products, inclusions, exclusions, price and cancellation policy before making the payment. After payment all the details of your booking order will be send on your registered email. Also you can check your booking order from your “Dashboard – Booking History”.
We accept all major credits cards : VISA / MasterCard / JCB / American Express
Invoice & Booking Details :
Your booking details (passengers info. bus time-table & fare details) will mention in your email as well as “Booking History”. If you need an invoice, please write us an email with details of your booking order and name of the person to raise an invoice within 30 calendar days of the end of the Tour.
Cancellation / Refund Amount Policy :
Please read the cancellation policy ( FAQ )
Once the booking order has been cancelled, the refund amount (as per cancellation policy) will be refunded to the same credit card used. The timing of a refund depends on the billing cycle of the credit card company. For more details please ask to your credit card company.
- Handling fee (JPY 150 Per Person) will be applicable during Booking as well as Cancellation.
- Please allow 3 business days to process your modification/cancellation request.
Modification / Change Policy :
- Online Option : There are no modification/amendment in your tour booking order. So, if you want to make modification/amendment in your booking, please cancel your booking and make a new booking.
Bus changed/canceled due to natural disasters:
- We shall first try to provide you alternative dates for the tour.
- If the alternative dates do not match your schedule, we shall refund 100 % of booking fee which was made by Kyushu Bus Booking. (Booking Handling Fee is applicable & Transaction fee depends on your credit card company)
- Kyushu Bus Booking provides 100% refund if the Kyushu Sanko bus is cancelled due to natural disasters. In other cases, no refunds are provided. No cancellation fee will be applicable but, online payment the transaction fee applied as per your credit card company. More details read Cancellation & Refunds ( FAQ )
If the Tour Participant has any complaint in respect of our product services of any independent contractor, he/she shall immediately notify the same in writing/email through online/mail.
Any claim or complaint by the Tour Participant must be notified to the Company in writing/email within 30 calendar days of the end of the Tour. No complaint or claim notified after this period will be entertained and the Company shall not incur any liability in respect thereof.
- Luggage Damage Claim: The bus operators make every effort to ensure the safe transport of our passenger’s luggage. However, we accept no liability for any damages to luggage. So, the bus operator companies are not responsible for any kind of claims.
- Each ticket allows for up to 1 regular sized luggage bags and 1 carry on. Please make sure to read the information on our site for the Luggage details. ( FAQ )
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all the buses.
- Please fasten your seat-belts while riding the bus for your safety.
- Pets are not allowed on bus and trunk.
- Please fasten seat-belts while travelling in buses.
- Please make sure that your mobile is on “Silent mode” and refrain from picking up calls in the bus.
- We are NOT responsible for missed flights, event or any sightseeing due to Traffic or other hazards out of our control.
- No refund after departure of the bus.
- Passengers who are not at the bus stop after the scheduled departure time are not guaranteed a seat assignment.
- The bus schedule may be adjusted subject to traffic and weather conditions without prior notice to passengers.
- Fare Policy: ( FAQ )
Baby: Under 1 year old (Free)
Infant: 1 – 6 years (Free for 1 infant, please buy a child ticket, if you need a seat; from 2nd infant the child fare will be charged)
Child: 6 – 12 years old (Half-price of adult ticket)
Adult: Over 12 years old (Full price ticket)
- Children below the age of 6, if accompanied by an adult and not occupying a seat, will be free of charge. Not more than two children will be carried free of charge for any one adult.