About this Tour and Activity:
Mount Aso (阿蘇山) is the most famous active volcano in Japan and one of the largest in the world with circumference of over 100 kilometers. The peak is 1,592 from the sea level and measuring 18 km east-west and 25 km north-south. There are popular outdoor activities in Aso like Cycling, Golf, Horse riding and more…
Things to do:
- Horse Riding @ Kusasenri
- Daikanbo Peak
- Aso Nakadake Crater
- Walk around Uchinomaki Hot Spring
- Please carry e-ticket of Tour Booking or Smart Phone e-ticket.
- Add-on services are booked as per your booking order. So, please bring your booking ticket (reservation ticket).
- Bus departs on time. So, make sure to arrive 10 mins before the bus depart. We are not responsible for your late arrival.
Ride Kyushu Odan Bus Every Morning
- @ Kurokawa Onsen (Get-in)
- @ Aso Sta. (Get-off)
50 min by bus
There is no direct bus for Mount Aso. Tourist has to change the bus from Aso Sta. to Mount Aso.If you have time to during bus change,have some coffee or milk products at nearby super market or cafeteria.
Take a local Sanko Bus for Asosan Nishi Eki
25 min by bus
Aso Nakadake Crater:
Finally, you are at the most mystery active volcano.Feel the Breath of the earth.Experience the magnificent volcanic sites and don’t forget to ride the thrilling rope-way.
The Rope – way has been suspended due to earthquake!
Take a local Sanko Bus for Kusasenri & Aso Volcano Museum
2 hrs. are enough to visit around it
25 min by bus
Kusasenri & Aso Volcano Museum:
Excursion the magnificent nature and enjoy Horse riding. There is Aso Volcano Museum to watch the visual effects and trace the history and geographic condition of Mount Aso.
Take a local Sanko Bus for Daikanbo
40-50 min are enough to visit around it.
Back to Aso Sta. (50 min by bus)
Enjoy the scenic view of the 5 peak of the Aso & Mt. Kuju. It is in north east of Uchinomaki Hot-spring. Tourist can also enjoy the paragliding
1 hr. is enough to visit around it.
Take Kyushu Odan Bus from Aso Sta.
50 min by bus
- @ Aso Sta.(Get-in)
- @ Kurokawa Onsen (Get-off)
There are limited restaurants in Aso area or Aso Sta.
Vegetarian: Try Dangojiri, Veg-Tenpura. Udon
Meat-lovers:Try Yakiniku, Aka-ushi, Ramen, Donburi with meat
Fish-lovers: Try Sushi, Sashimi, Seafood-Tempura, Donburi with seafoods
- Free WiFi
- Recline Seat
- Luggage Trunk
- 40-45 Seats
- * Normally, all the highway buses have above facilities but it may change some times. So, please re-confirm to the diver when you will ride the bus.
All buses are fully Air Conditioner
*Free WiFi facilities are on-board the bus
*Every seat has its own charging point
*All the highway buses have restrooms
All the highway buses have luggage storage
Please carry hand baggage on-board the bus
Hook & Net-bag
All the buses have hook & net-beg
Table facilities are in some buses
If you want to cancel your tour booking, you must intimate in writing/email to the company or online (from your login account). The following cancellation charges would apply:-
|No.||When a cancellation is made||Cancellation Fee Per Person|
|1||1-day or more prior to the departure of the Tour||JPY 150|
|2||Same day or after the bus depart of the Tour||Non-refundable|
|4||Bus cancelled due to natural hazard such as earthquake, heavy rain etc.||100% refund of the Tour cost|
Modification/Amendment/Change your booking:
- Online Options : There are no modification/amendment in your tour booking order. So, please cancel your tour booking and make a new tour booking.
- Email / Phone: After confirmation of booking, if the customers wish to change the booking, for example your chosen departure bus stop or arrival bus stop point, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may depend upon the bus seat availability and the bus route.
- Any request for changes to be made must be in writing email from the person who made the booking.
- Handling fee (JPY 150 Per Person) will be applicable during Booking as well as Cancellation.
- Please allow 3 business days to process your modification/cancellation request.
- For refund amount policy, read “Terms & Conditions”.
Bus changed/canceled due to natural disasters:
- We shall first try to provide you alternative dates for the tour.
- If the, the alternative dates do not match your schedule, we shall refund 100 % of booking fee which was made by Kyushu Bus Booking. (Transaction fee depends on your credit card company)
Terms & Condition
Where to Book :
Visit Kyushu Bus Booking official website
Booking Order Amount :
Please read complete details of the tour, bus details, itinerary, optional products, inclusions, exclusions, price and cancellation policy before making the payment. After payment all the details of your booking order will be send on your registered email. Also you can check your booking order from your “My Page”. We accept all major credits cards : VISA / MasterCard / JCB / American Express
Invoice & Booking Details
Your booking details with seat reservation & price details will mention in your email as well as “My page”. If you need an invoice, please write us an email with details of your booking order and name of the person to raise an invoice within 30 calendar days of the end of the Tour.
Cancellation / Amendments :
- Please read the cancellation policy.
Refund Amount & Policy :
- Once the booking order has been cancelled, the refund amount (as per cancellation policy) will be refunded to the same credit card used. The timing of a refund depends on the billing cycle of the credit card company. For more details please ask to your credit card company.
- Children below the age of 6, if accompanied by an adult and not occupying a seat, will be free of charge. Not more than two children will be carried free of charge for any one adult.
- Passengers who are not at the bus stop after scheduled departure time are not guaranteed a seat assignment.
- The bus schedule may be adjusted subject to traffic and weather conditions without prior notice to passengers.
- Smoking on buses is strictly prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed on bus and trunk.
- Please fasten your seat-belts while riding the bus for your safety.
- If the Tour Participant has any complaint in respect of services of any independent contractor, he/she shall immediately notify the same in writing/email through online/mail.
- Any claim or complaint by the Tour Participant must be notified to the Company in writing/email within 30 calendar days of the end of the Tour. No complaint or claim notified after this period will be entertained and the Company shall not incur any liability in respect thereof.